All complete results of the CSI5*/CDI5* Geneva (Swizerland) with all information on the participating horses and riders you can find here:
10 December 2017, Geneva, Switzerland – Rolex Testimonee Kevin Staut celebrates winning the 2017 Rolex IJRC Top 10 Final at CHI Geneva with the famous trophy and Reveur de Hurtebise HDC, after the competition.
For a copyright free image of Rolex IJRC Top 10 Final of Kevin Staut at CHI Geneva with Reveur de Hurtebise HDC, please click here.
THE HISTORY OF THE ROLEX IJRC TOP 10 FINAL
In 2001 the International Jumping Riders Club (IJRC) created the first Rolex IJRC Top 10 Final. The concept was initially conceived in the late 1990’s with the idea to improve the formula of the ranking list and celebrate the success and talents of the finest show jumpers in the world. The competition meant that the Top 10 highest ranked riders in the world for that year were invited to go head-to-head. An idea similar to the ATP World Finals in tennis, which is also supported by Rolex, the Rolex IJRC Top 10 Final is the only competition which is run by the competitors, through the IJRC. The competition has been won by several of the greatest names in the sport including Rolex Testimonees Rodrigo Pessoa, Steve Guerdat, Scott Brash, Kent Farrington and Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum and Eric Lamaze. Kevin Staut now joins this group of legendary names engraved on the exclusive winner’s trophy.
FINAL RESULTS OF THE ROLEX IJRC TOP 10 FINAL AT CHI GENEVA
1. Kevin Staut (FRA) riding Reveur de Hurtebise HDC
2. Scott Brash (GBR) riding Ursula XII
3. Peder Fredricson (SWE) riding H&M Christian K
4. Eric Lamaze (CAN) riding Fine Lady 5
5. Lorenzo de Luca (ITA) riding Ensor de Litrange LXII
6. Harrie Smolders (NED) riding Don VHP Z
7. Gregory Wathelet (BEL) riding Eldorado Van Het Vijverhof
8. Maikel van der Vleuten (NED) riding VDL Groep Verdi TN
9. Kent Farrington (USA) riding Creedance
10. Steve Guerdat (SUI) riding Hannah